Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Visual Essay




Ok so here are five images that all represnt a theme in the book Feed. The first image i uploaded(but is sadly last seen) is the pop up ads. Yes we all have had that one annoying pop up on our myspace or facebook. Just imagine what life would be having ads show up in your face. I would freak out. This just reminded me of a Dave Chappelle skit which you can view at the bottom of the page. The Second image i picked was the "Fashion Accesories" Fashion can be so stupid and rediculous. They could make a dress out of a garbage bag and some one would wear it then, you know what happens. The Poplar tree represnts the Cliques in school, in my mind there are two cliques for every one Clique, The Popular and Not Popular(then just add Goth, Punk, Prep, Jock, Geek, Asain in front of popular or not popular) The Friends poster is the OH! WHAT! THING! but in the "REAL" world(Ick i said the real world like the MTV Show, Im not going to get into that) Then the Lesion. I mean LOOK AT THAT. It is nasty and why would you want one? Like WTF. OK WOW! These pictures are why we consume what we do, because the tv stars have it, our friends, the tv says its cool. This is what makes us HUMAN.( The last song on my music player should be listened to.)

Sorry that the pop up image was at the bottom of the typing, I wanted my tacos. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment