Monday, May 18, 2009


My Feed.

Ok so i know its pretty lame, i didnt have a glue stick or tape so i had to set it up and take a picture of it with my web cam and then yeah, This was like the 18th picture i had to take of it and the myspace photo got cut out. sorry. If i owned a "Feed" this is what i would see. I LOVE MY INTRENET, X-BOX LIVE, SPORTS, and COMEDY! These things are why i love life. I played fantasy football last season and i was always sitting on the Lazy Boy chair and for 9 hours i was glued to the tv and channel 9 and 11 were the channels that were to never be changed on the television. I would freak out if i didn't find out if my player got a huge play. I like to play halo 3 on XBL(X-box live) and pretty much any first person shooter. Soccer+Me= My life(in the fall) Poker is just super fun, even when you play online and the chips are free. You never want to lose. If im not watching Comedy Central, its either a Football,Soccer(Which is never on in the U.S) or Poker. There would be more stuff in this but i ran out of paper to print shit out so...... yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment